The Applied Biology & Chemistry Journal (TABCJ)
ISSN: 2582-8789 (online)
Welcome and thank you for considering The Applied Biology & Chemistry Journal to submit your work.
By submitting a manuscript to the journal, authors ensure that they strictly follow the guidelines and ethics of the journal.
Submission of a manuscript infers that
- the effort described has not been published earlier (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis);
- it is not under consideration for publication somewhere else;
- all co-authors have approved its publication if any, as well as by the responsible authorities at the institute where the work has been carried out;
- if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors agree to the copyright terms with the journal and according to CC BY-NC 4.0 license Creative Commons - Attribution 4.0 International;
- the manuscript will not be published somewhere else in any language lacking the consent of the copyright holders;
- the authors get the written permission of the copyright holder for material used from other copyrighted sources; and
- any expenses related to the procurement of this permission are solely the authors' concern.
Manuscripts must be submitted by one of the authors of the manuscript, through online submission. If authors face any technical problem with online submission, they can send the article through an email attachment to the editorial office at firstname.lastname@example.org. The submitting author takes responsibility for the article from submission until publication (during peer review and in-house process).
The documents of new manuscript submission should comprise of:
Manuscript file (Including title page, full manuscript body text, conflict of interest statement, funding information and references)
Article table of contents mentioning all levels of headings
All tables and table legends (in order of citation within the manuscript text)
All figures and figure legends (in order of citation within the manuscript text)
Supplemental data (if any)
The name and e-mail address of the contact author who will check the proof of the paper.
A Cover Letter that explains the main purpose of the work, must accompany the manuscript. It should explain the suitability of the manuscript to this particular journal based on the topic, theme, and methodological or theoretical approach. It should briefly describe the research that is being reported in the paper, why it is important, and why the readership of the journal would be interested in it.
Once the manuscript is modified/corrected according to the reviewer’s suggestions and finally approved for publication, there will be no further opportunity to edit it. Any essential changes after this point will be published as corrigenda. After acceptance of the article and before its publication, our editorial staff will respond to any submission inquiry within two working days. On publication of the article, all authors of the manuscript will receive a web link, which directs you to the published article on the Journal website.
The Applied Biology & Chemistry Journal (TABCJ) publishes high-quality papers within the scope of applied biology, biological sciences and biomedical sciences. Submission of a manuscript to TABCJ implies that the manuscript has not been published earlier in any form and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; and further, that if accepted, it will not be published elsewhere.